Organic blend herbal bath powder:
Bathing powder is made up of Ayurvedic medicinal ingredients. This cools body and given shining to the body. Neem leaves and Soapnut powder removes dirt and dead cells from the body. If one uses this bathing powder who no need to go to beauty parlor to remove dead cells and rejuvenate their body cells.
Things needed to prepare Organic blend herbal bath powder:
- Vetiver :20g (Vetiver has been traditionally used to treat a number of health conditions, including nerve and circulation problems, arthritis, insomnia, muscle aches, rheumatism, and to help keep menstruation regular and painless. It is said to promote fertility and it also removes the bad smell from body)
- Green gram:100g ( Green gram is a powerful anti-aging agent. Copper, the secret behind green gram’s anti-aging property, reduces the presence of wrinkles, age spots and age lines from the skin easily. Its regular usage can make you look 10 years younger than your original age.)
- Kasthuri manjal:10g (Kasturi Manjal is also known for its fragrance, acne and scar removing properties. It is also used to reduce unwanted facial hair growth)
- Neem leaves:50g (Neem leaves used to reduce the skin ulcer)
- Soapnut without seed:25g ( Soapnut removes dirts from skin)
Procedure to prepare powder:
Make all the things dry in sunlight and grind it as a fine powder.
How to use:
Take one table spoon of powder add some water or rose water with it to get paste. Now apply while you take bath instead of soap. It will give us good fragrance to our body and feel nice skin when you use regularly. All age people can use this powder. For boy child we need reduce the quantity of Kasthuri manjal.
I hope you enjoy this. 🙂
Prepare it and share it with your friends! Then leave your comment:)