Instant Wheat Dosa:
Instant Wheat Dosa is made using wheat flour and Finger millet flour mixed using water and add few more ingredients.
Ingredients required to make Instant Wheat Dosa:
- Wheat flour -1 cup
- Finger millet flour -1 cup
- Big onion- chopped into small pieces
- Green chili – 2(Cut into small pieces)
- Red chili -2(cut into small pieces)
- Curry leaves-1/4th handful(Cut into small pieces)
- Coriander leaves-1/4th handful(cut into small pieces)
- Salt -required amount
Preparation of Instant Dosa flour:
Take all the ingredients and mix them well by adding water. Mix all the ingredients well by adding required amount of salt and water. The flour to make dosa should be semi liquid.
Put pan in the stove and let it heat for sometime. Then pour the flour and spread like dosa and let it cook till turns medium brown. Then turn the dosa to other side and let it cook until it turns medium brown by adding some drops of oil.
Finally have this Wheat flour dosa with coconut chutney or tomato chutney would give us excellent taste.
We can make it instantly within short time frame. It is a delicious and nutritious dish to have in the night dinner.