The Latest And Greatest

A bag contains 15 red candies,15 yellow candies, and 15 blue candies. What is the probability of randomly choosing two candies of the same color, without replacement?

A bag contains 15 red candies,15 yellow candies, and 15 blue candies. What is the probability of randomly choosing two candies of the same color, without replacement?

Here we need to consider few things first We are not replacing There are totally 45 candies in the bag 15 red, 15 yellow and 15 Blue. It is to find probability of picking two SAME color candies. Here are the steps: It is to pick two same color candies without replacement. So, we have […]

Read More

Victoria is pretty good at math and has an 80% chance of getting any problem correct. What is the probability that she will get at least two out of the first three questions on her test correct?

Victoria is pretty good at math and has an 80% chance of getting any problem correct. What is the probability that she will get at least two out of the first three questions on her test correct?

We need to see three things here 80% of chance of answer to be correct. So, 20% of chance of answer to be wrong. Probability that she will get ATLEAT two out of first three questions on her test correct. Steps to answer question. Atleast two out of the first three questions on her test […]

Read More

Dried Jujube fruit

Dried Jujube fruit is a fruit available in Indian villages(as per my knowledge). Jujube plant will grow in dry area. It does not need water. The fruit is available from January every year for 3 months. This recipes made using Jujube fruit are dried jujube and jujube powder. I really love it to make dried […]

Read More